TIPS:Use homemade cookie dough or for a shortcut, use slice and bake varietyClick here to download in PDF format.
Make sure to let dough cool completely before topping it
Let kids cream the cream cheese and sugar. This is great for manual dexterity and developing hand strength.
You can also do small, individual-size pizzas – each with a different type of fruit!
Recipes & Tips »»»
By: Tracey Koch.
Serves 6-12, depending on size of slices.
1 roll sugar cookie dough
8 oz. light cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powder sugar
2 tsps. vanilla extract
1 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup sliced green grapes
1 cup cut cantaloupe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press cookie dough out into a 10-inch pizza pan and bake 15-20 minutes or until golden.
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
4. In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese and sugar. Add in the vanilla and spread over the cookie crust.
5. Arrange the fruit on top and chill until ready to serve.
Underwriters for Kids Dish: