We take a look back at some of our favorite topics.
LPB President/CEO Beth Courtney and LSU Media Law professor Craig Freeman host this look back at some of the more memorable moments during the past two and a half years on LPB's award-winning public affairs show.
Includes highlights from the following shows:
* 15-Dec-04 Religion and Government
* 18-Jan-06 Win or Lose: Louisiana and the High Cost of Energy
* 15-Feb-06 The Business of Culture: Louisiana's Cultural Economy
* 29-Mar-06 Rita: The Forgotten Storm
* 21-Jun-06 New Arrivals: Immigration and the Bayou State
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Who polices the police in Louisiana?
Would the breakaway City of St. George quash Baton Rouge’s school desegregation progress?
Is the display of Civil War statues in public justified or do they belong only in museums?
What effect does diminishing Higher Ed funding have on Louisiana research programs?
What help is available for Louisiana students who have dropped out of school?
Why is Louisiana’s cancer death rate so much higher than the rest of America?
Who are the winners and losers in Louisiana from the drop in prices?»»» View all Topics!