We take a look back at some of our favorite topics.
LPB President/CEO Beth Courtney and LSU Media Law professor Craig Freeman host this look back at some of the more memorable moments during the past two and a half years on LPB's award-winning public affairs show.
Includes highlights from the following shows:
* 15-Dec-04 Religion and Government
* 18-Jan-06 Win or Lose: Louisiana and the High Cost of Energy
* 15-Feb-06 The Business of Culture: Louisiana's Cultural Economy
* 29-Mar-06 Rita: The Forgotten Storm
* 21-Jun-06 New Arrivals: Immigration and the Bayou State
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Should Louisiana expand Medicaid benefits to subsidize national healthcare coverage or not?
How can Louisiana better equip its citizens for future STEM positions?
What are viable strategies for addressing our coastal erosion in light of sea level rise, subsidence, hurricanes and oil spills?
What would these changes mean for Louisiana’s low and middle income families?
So how is Louisiana confronting this health issue?
Where does Louisiana stand in this national discussion on guns and mental health?»»» View all Topics!