We take a look back at some of our favorite topics.
LPB President/CEO Beth Courtney and LSU Media Law professor Craig Freeman host this look back at some of the more memorable moments during the past two and a half years on LPB's award-winning public affairs show.
Includes highlights from the following shows:
* 15-Dec-04 Religion and Government
* 18-Jan-06 Win or Lose: Louisiana and the High Cost of Energy
* 15-Feb-06 The Business of Culture: Louisiana's Cultural Economy
* 29-Mar-06 Rita: The Forgotten Storm
* 21-Jun-06 New Arrivals: Immigration and the Bayou State
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
What is living in poverty like?
Would the breakaway City of St. George quash Baton Rouge’s school desegregation progress?
How can improving early childhood programs improve the state’s educational outcomes, workforce, and economics?
What issues will candidates face and where do they stand?
What difference has a decade made?
Is the display of Civil War statues in public justified or do they belong only in museums?»»» View all Topics!