We take a look back at some of our favorite topics.
LPB President/CEO Beth Courtney and LSU Media Law professor Craig Freeman host this look back at some of the more memorable moments during the past two and a half years on LPB's award-winning public affairs show.
Includes highlights from the following shows:
* 15-Dec-04 Religion and Government
* 18-Jan-06 Win or Lose: Louisiana and the High Cost of Energy
* 15-Feb-06 The Business of Culture: Louisiana's Cultural Economy
* 29-Mar-06 Rita: The Forgotten Storm
* 21-Jun-06 New Arrivals: Immigration and the Bayou State
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
How is the process working out in Louisiana for the new Affordable Care Act?
What do Louisiana educators, parents and students think about Common Core?
Would a reduction in penalties encourage more usage and lead the state down a path to legalization?
How effective are charter schools in Louisiana? Online Now!
Does Louisiana’s current position on gay marriage affect its “quality of life” and threaten the recruitment of employers?
So how is Louisiana confronting this health issue?»»» View all Topics!