We take a look back at some of our favorite topics.
LPB President/CEO Beth Courtney and LSU Media Law professor Craig Freeman host this look back at some of the more memorable moments during the past two and a half years on LPB's award-winning public affairs show.
Includes highlights from the following shows:
* 15-Dec-04 Religion and Government
* 18-Jan-06 Win or Lose: Louisiana and the High Cost of Energy
* 15-Feb-06 The Business of Culture: Louisiana's Cultural Economy
* 29-Mar-06 Rita: The Forgotten Storm
* 21-Jun-06 New Arrivals: Immigration and the Bayou State
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Will proposed legislation help rein in costs or create arbitrary caps that hinder agencies in delivering services?
What does Louisiana’s employment market look like for these job hunters in 2014?
Should Louisiana develop its own minimum wage?
What cost to the state are energy’s economic dividends?
What do Louisiana educators, parents and students think about Common Core?
How can Louisiana better equip its citizens for future STEM positions?»»» View all Topics!