We take a look back at some of our favorite topics.
LPB President/CEO Beth Courtney and LSU Media Law professor Craig Freeman host this look back at some of the more memorable moments during the past two and a half years on LPB's award-winning public affairs show.
Includes highlights from the following shows:
* 15-Dec-04 Religion and Government
* 18-Jan-06 Win or Lose: Louisiana and the High Cost of Energy
* 15-Feb-06 The Business of Culture: Louisiana's Cultural Economy
* 29-Mar-06 Rita: The Forgotten Storm
* 21-Jun-06 New Arrivals: Immigration and the Bayou State
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
How big a business is college sports in Louisiana?
Would the breakaway City of St. George quash Baton Rouge’s school desegregation progress?
Should the focus be on job creation or tax relief?
What should the state’s transportation priorities be?
How does Louisiana determine if someone is a danger to themselves or others?
Would a reduction in penalties encourage more usage and lead the state down a path to legalization?
What does Louisiana’s employment market look like for job hunters in 2014?»»» View all Topics!