Viewers can receive LPB’s three digital channels (LPB1, LPB2 and LPB3) free of charge by attaching their digital television to an antenna or by using a DTV converter box hooked up to an older, analog set.
Do you have DTV questions? You can call toll-free at 1-800-272-8161, extension 6060. If you are in the Baton Rouge area you can call 768-6060. You can also email your questions to email@example.com.
If you have cable or satellite service and are experiencing problems receiving LPB, please contact your provider first before calling LPB.
LPB – LPB’s PBS station in high definition
LPB2 – Children’s programming in prime time, the best of PBS and LPB all day
LPB3 – Lifestyle and “how-to” programs, including cooking to travel.
Over the air, you should receive:
- Baton Rouge area – WLPB 27.1, 27.2 and 27.3
- Alexandria- KLPA-25.1, 25.2 and 25.3
- Lafayette – KLPB 24.1, 24.2 and 24.3
- Lake Charles – KLTL 18.1, 18.2 and 18.3
- Monroe – KLTM – 13.1, 13.2 and 13.3
- Shreveport – KLTS- 24.1, 24.2 and 24.3